Pamper Open Evening - TONIGHT!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been asked to attend my old primary school (memories)!!, as they are trying to raise some money for their broken boiler.

People, like myself come along and give vouchers, business cards etc. The school puts these into goody bags and 100 people are attending so they each get one.

My voucher is 25% off your first treatment. People will come along as they have nothing to loose, and most client that have come to me, through a voucher have remained a client.

I was thinking as a demo, which most people are doing is to do make up on my 10 year old sister and friend to show what I do on my "Party Princess" days, and some nail art and my step mum, I will do a full manicure and an adult ocassion make up.

Has anyone done anything like this, any tips, things to prepare myself with?

Thanks

Carly x

Hi, i have done a pamper evening where people come along for mini treatments and have also done a wedding fair where i done demos, one really good thing to have with you is a portfolio if you have one people like being able to look at your work your experience etc, then just the obvious loads of leaflets business cards etc, also make sure someone you take with you is happy to hand out leaflets to people watching and if you cant talk to a possible client because you are doing a demo make sure someone with you is happy and knowledgeable when talking about u and the business.
good luck hope this helps let us know how it goes
xxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back