parafin wax ..... how mobile???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
I have a parafin wax heater and it takes hours to heat up and melt the wax! it is full mind:irked:

But I was thinkin how do you do it mobile! if the wax takes so long to melt, do you just put a bit in the heater or wouls it melt in a smaller normal wax heater? I wouldn't find it at all practical to heat at home,as I would probably spill it all over my car and if I wasn't doing the treatment until later in the day and I had been out all day then that would be no good:irked:

So any advise would be welcome.

Ruth

you could just buy a pot of paraffin wax like

http://www.hive-online.com/v3/product.asp?id=873

and heat it up when you get to your clients house in your regular waxing heater.
i do and find if i switch it on as soon as i get there by the time i get to use it during a man/ped its ready and thats a full tube.

plus it has a lid for after so no spills even if its a little runny/hot still:)

i have a 1000cc heater which i use for warm wax but it is universal and has inner container you can use for paraffin wax which i do and it takes 5 mins to melt i use paraffin wax pellets

i have a 1000cc heater which i use for warm wax but it is universal and has inner container you can use for paraffin wax which i do and it takes 5 mins to melt i use paraffin wax pellets

thats the heater i have but i use the pot paraffin so i can pop the lid on after use to aviod spillage when mobile

I have a small paraffin wax heater that I purchased from Ellisons and its great. The wax warms in about 10 minutes. It is a wax master waxer with a lid.:)

Hive do a spray paraffin wax, it heats up really quicley if thats any good to you hun x

Latest posts

Back