Parking in Leeds city centre?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkSwoon

Reaction score
Helloo, I know a few geeks live in Leeds so you might be able to help. I've got an interview on Thurs. If I got offered the job where could I park on a daily basis for quite cheap? The role will be in Victoria Quarter so I don't mind a 10 min or so to there :)

TIA :) x

Helloo, I know a few geeks live in Leeds so you might be able to help. I've got an interview on Thurs. If I got offered the job where could I park on a daily basis for quite cheap? The role will be in Victoria Quarter so I don't mind a 10 min or so to there :)

TIA :) x

I don't know Leeds at all but there is a website called parkopedia which is really good to find free parking x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

The light is a rip off so I wouldn't suggest there. The playhouse car park across from the bus station is always my go to parking spot. X x

For a daily parking you'll find the parking areas on the outskirts of the centre cheaper - daily rates in these range from £4-8 a day some provide a free shuttle bus service, water lame has a couple and Whitehall road used to but I kind they have built in some of those now - although it's only a 10/15 min walk to Victoria quatre from those so not far. Parking further in is a rip off. My sister used to rent a car parking space from her friend who had an apartment in Leeds who didn't own a car - she paid her £100 a month for it - I wonder if there are any websites for owners that rent them out? X

Wood house us £5 a day

Park on my drive . com 👍 I use it to park in London Nd you can get some great long term prices x

Latest posts

Back