Party lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry one last question! Lol! We know party lashes should only be for 3-5 days because they are heavy on the eyes. I can seem to find what damage can be done if they are left on longer? Does anyone know? I just want to have all my info right before I see my sis in law today! Lol!

I can weaken the lashes, make them snap or fall out prematurely xxx

O

I use the salon system black glue,i advise the client that they will last roughly a week and sometimes more if they are looked after properly.
I do advise them to have them to have them on no longer than 2 weeks and to call me to have them removed.
I never get them calling me to have them removed though,i think they prefer to remove them themselves rather than pay for removal but i do advise that they risk damaging their own lashes this way but all you can do is advise the client and the decision to follow aftercare advice is theirs :)

Brilliant! Thank you! X

Just a quickie, as I am looking at bringing in party lashes. I am trained in SP's, and have gathered from the threads on here that I don't need to train to do them, just have a different strength glue... have I got this correct? Also, do you remove them the same way you would remove sp's? Thanks guys!

I think salon system glue is terrible!! I use Ardell LashTite which is perfect!

Another vote for Ardell LashTite glue, SS glue is far too fumey, most of my clients complain of irritation/streaming when I've used it. I've not had one single complaint with the Ardell glue.

Where do people do training on the cluster lashes?

I have had them 2 x paid £8 first time they lasted 9 days & then I wanted them
off. Had them last Fri & sat a cluster fell off so glued them on with eyelash glue & then Sunday in the bath I took them all off

So many of my clients wear eyelashes I think they would be intrested in these so going to train in them but not sure which course is best

just reading the post there in my old salon we were so busy with the party lashes with the younger clients simply because they lasted the clients two weeks or more and all we used was the individual cluster lashes and the salon system black or clear lash glue depending on the clients preference. never would i use the semi permenant glue with cluster lashes as it can cause breakage in natural lashes due to the strength of glue when it bonds and the hard like consistency and also the weight of cluster lashes, the secret to applying a good long lasting set of the party lashes is to ensure the natural lash is free from oil or mascara etc before application and what i do is shake the salon system glue place a blob on end of a spatuala and drag the bulb of the cluster lash through the glue wiping any excess glue on the spatuala place on top of the lashes without touching skin on eyelids and use the blunt end of tweezers to firmly but gently pat in place i usually leave a small gap between the bulbs just to begin with to ensure they sit correctly then if needed all go back in fill in gaps depending on clients desired look but the key is to wipe of excess glue on spatula and to pat in place and also give client good aftercare advice:D

I have used Ardell Lash Tite and Salon Systems black glue, they both seemed to last for the same length of time but people do tend to say the SS is more fumey (this seems to be towards the end of the bottle)!

I have ended up sticking with it due to the fact I can't get the Lash Tite locally.

The majority of clients get 1-3 weeks.

OP, I have found that the 'thicker' you do the lashes, the better as the lashes all attach to each other meaning they're more secure - when I've just put the odd ones on the edges of my own for a more subtle look, they only last a few days.

i agree^^^^.all my clients have them on at least 2weeks and more.you can only advise a client the best aftercare etc but if there gona keep them on for longer despite eventually feeling heavy or possibly damaging there own lashes then what can we as therapist really do.i use ss glue and some clients have said also its fumy and some dont feel or say a thing so thats debatable.i think everyone has there own way of doing things as long as its safe and covers on insurance stick to how you doit best:)

I dont know about cluster lash training, but we were taught this in college during our HND.

We were told at college that the reason they only last a few days is because the glue is water soluble whereas SP glue is not. My tutor at college said that on her salon one of her girls applied cluster lashes and they lasted a fortnight usually but she used an orangewood stick to put a little extra glue on the base of the fake lashes after they were applied to strengthen them.

Removal of cluster lashes is more or less the same as far as I was taught, but we were shown using cotton buds rather than the micro brushes we use with SP lashes.

Hope that helps? If any of the above info is wrong feel free to correct me! Just going by what I was shown :)

I've trained in semi perm eyelashes but would like to offer party lashes. Do you apply the same way ie dip cluster lash into glue?

I've trained in semi perm eyelashes but would like to offer party lashes. Do you apply the same way ie dip cluster lash into glue?

See previous posts :)

Latest posts

Back