Patchy tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seiz

Reaction score
Can someone help. Done a tan last nite and the customer wasn't happy with her arms. She said they were a bit patchy under the arms. How can I avoid this happening again? Think it's where she put her arms down

Can someone help. Done a tan last nite and the customer wasn't happy with her arms. She said they were a bit patchy under the arms. How can I avoid this happening again? Think it's where she put her arms down

I have found in the past this has happened often with topless clients who are a little body conscious, think they then almost try to hide themselves with their arms,
So I now always tell my clients when doing consultation to make big exaggerated shapes and movements between poses and to not touch themselves and tell what could happen if they do, I also remind them again before telling them to change positions.
Hope this helps [emoji4] xx

I have found in the past this has happened often with topless clients who are a little body conscious, think they then almost try to hide themselves with their arms,
So I now always tell my clients when doing consultation to make big exaggerated shapes and movements between poses and to not touch themselves and tell what could happen if they do, I also remind them again before telling them to change positions.
Hope this helps [emoji4] xx
Thank

Also dry under there arms before you leave them put them down again, A little guide colour may transfer but I never have issues with patchy underarms :)

Thank u for your advice much appreciated ❤️❤️❤️

I always get them to lift their arms up at the end when I check them over. If they've rubbed any off I lightly respray it and dry them off before they put them down x

Thank you so much xx

Further to above answers -
They may have worn a top that's too tight, and it's rubbed the tan off

Latest posts

Back