Pedicure Stool - which do you recommend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi all,

After sitting on the floor a lot this weekend (still got a numb bum) I have decided I need a Pedicure Stool for my mobile business and wondered if any of my fellow geeks can give me some recommendations?

I'd like know know, a) where did you get it from and b) roughly how much

So if you can help i'd be grateful.

Thanks all.

u can try usin a little chair that folds up i think u get them from ikea its light weight and the right height

hi,

Have you tried salonlines.com they have one for £75 it is a stool with a foot rest for your client. i bought my equipment from there and i found them to be the cheapest, plus they were quick to deliver. they have two departments beauty and hair. Log on and see what you think.

Fab Freak said:
Hi all,

After sitting on the floor a lot this weekend (still got a numb bum) I have decided I need a Pedicure Stool for my mobile business and wondered if any of my fellow geeks can give me some recommendations?

Thanks all.

just looked in the ikea catalouge they range from £3-£10
(there not great lookin but they do the job & very cheap)

Hi Louise- you could try www.salonsdirect.com & ask for a copy of their catalogue they have quite a few pedicure stool options but none to view online- some look great. They range from £350 -£74.95
Or you could ring them on 0845 345 9215

hth's
xxxxx
Fab Freak said:
Hi all,

Thanks all.

Wow thanks for the swift replies ladies

I will look into all your recommendations but please feel free to keep em coming.

i use a plastic foot stool from wilkinsons was £1.99 it's cheap but works 4me !!!

now i sound "CHAV" :o

maidofstone said:
i use a plastic foot stool from wilkinsons was £1.99 it's cheap but works 4me !!!

I use a plastic footstool too - £1.00 at Pound Stretcher ! Cheap and cheerful, but it suits me just fine.

Latest posts

Back