Pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

How do you all do pedis?

I hate feet but know this is something ladies love to have done and I have already had 2 enquiries about it.

I was thinking in offering Shellac pedi's and just doing the P.E.P with a quick sanitising spray before I start. Also, just offering an express pedi of the aforementioned and then polish.

What do you guys think? I won't have the facilities to be offering full mani's and pedi's so will it be enough to just offer mini/express treatments. Of course, I will still be offering my full enhancement and Shellac services.

Thanks

I do pedis and deluxe pedis but I also do Shellac Toes. So basically for shellac toes i do pep then shellac and mini foot massage. They have the option of adding a deluxe pedi to it. I charge £25 for shellac toes, £20 basic polish pedi (includes foot soak and foot massage), £25 for deluxe polish pedi (includes foot soak, scrub, masque, foot and leg massage) and if they want deluxe pedi with shellac I charge £35.

Hth x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I do pedis and deluxe pedis but I also do Shellac Toes. So basically for shellac toes i do pep then shellac and mini foot massage. They have the option of adding a deluxe pedi to it. I charge £25 for shellac toes, £20 basic polish pedi (includes foot soak and foot massage), £25 for deluxe polish pedi (includes foot soak, scrub, masque, foot and leg massage) and if they want deluxe pedi with shellac I charge £35.

Hth x x x

Do you find you get alot of people wanting deluxe pedis after shellac?

Not really to be honest, they love their shellac toes. In saying that though that's not necessarily indicative of the market as I don't massively push my deluxe pedis. I tend to find personally that people pay £25 for shellac toes because they love shellac ability but those that go for both generally want a real pamper. That's what I find anyway in my home salon. :) x x x

Latest posts

Back