Physical therapist/acupuncturist, room to rent Leeds - D1 only

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCR Therapies

Reaction score
Hello,

I'll be moving to Leeds probably in the next two months and I need to move my clinic as well.
I'm looking for a room to rent on regular basis for late afternoons and weekends.
Premises have to be D1 classification, room with solid floor and sink and tap.
I've got a lot of equipment on wheels and I need to have an opportunity to store it.
What I do:
acupuncture/dry needling, advanced techniques merged with physical therapy.
Some procedures I do are quite unique and complex.
This will most definitely attract some clients. I also have my own international group of people who come and see me on regular basis (ophtalmic procedures: RP, AMD, glaucoma etc.).

What's on the menu:
ESWT, Ultrasound, SWD, Electrotherapy (all options), vibromassage, acupuncture with all adjacent (cupping, scraping), trigger point therapy, Infrared, TDP, and many more.
Further services - I have my own sterile services equipment (dry and live steam B and N autoclaving), I write procedures, hygiene regimes, sanitising agents rotations etc. I cannot list all the indications and procedures - it's too many.

I will happily consider merging or business cooperation with chiro, podiatrists, massage therapists, reflexologists, physio without equipment etc.

I will arrange for premises registration for skin piercing, clinical waste etc.

Only seriously interested individuals, please. This is not a random chair in salon renting thing.
I would rather meet and discuss details in person.
+447482113247

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back