Pic of my first attempt of gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsy

Reaction score
Hi

Can you look at the gallery and tell me what you think. The photo's a bit blur, i'll try and get a better one soon :)

It's really hard to see hun (oh good to see you the right way round at last too hun lol!!) as they are so blurred. From what I can see they look good, maybe slightly thick and your apex may be too high, but it may be the photo making them look like that. The one thing that glares out at me is the shape. Your model has beautifully rounded cuticles and I think an Almond or oval shape would have enhanced her hands better. Alos they look a bit hippy (again may be the photo) which means they are a little wide and thick at the side edges (have a look at the tutorial on what is a lower arch that will explain better).

I hope you don't mind me printing an honest critique, Jeez I don't have the balls to put my work on here so all power to you hun. For being so new at nails I think you have done fab, keep at it!

Thanks, i'll have a look at the tutorial and put a better pic that hopefully is clearer than this next time. :D

Latest posts

Back