Pillar box red?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wicked glad u and your client and EVERYONE enjoyed it!!! great colour!! x
Woohooo cherry bomb red it was then straight after I wacked a red crazy colour on it and i gotta say it was the most enjoyable hair appointment ever as everybody watched from there seats with amazement at how red this client went but she absolutely loved it x

cool, let me know how u get on!:)

Did that cherry bomb red a few weeks ago and I have reason to believe my client has re coloured her hair today as she says shes gone green. Can this happen with bright Majirouge? Or do you think her root has come through and shes planted something on it? I haven't seen it

Did that cherry bomb red a few weeks ago and I have reason to believe my client has re coloured her hair today as she says shes gone green. Can this happen with bright Majirouge? Or do you think her root has come through and shes planted something on it? I haven't seen it

yeah I'd say she's put something on it. God knows what or why.

yeah I'd say she's put something on it. God knows what or why.

She's put on it xxl on it today thinking that it was that easy to keep changing colours. She text me in the confession inbox. Correction tomorrow is going to cost her alot. Got a good mind to make her wait till Monday lol . Everyone said it was brill got 3 more wanting it. Her family went mental at her lol.

hey simba, no theres no way majicontrast can go green!!!!!!! with all that red pigment in it its just not gonna happen, the only way hair goes green it from WHITE to brown with no pre-piggin or warmth! so yeah shes gone and put something nasty on it and like viva says dont no what or why! dont forget to strand test hun!:Love:

hey simba, no theres no way majicontrast can go green!!!!!!! with all that red pigment in it its just not gonna happen, the only way hair goes green it from WHITE to brown with no pre-piggin or warmth! so yeah shes gone and put something nasty on it and like viva says dont no what or why! dont forget to strand test hun!:Love:

Most defo doing strand test and just dropped off skin test she's mixed 2 different xxl colours. She's really in bother and she loved her hair before but thought she could make it better mixing two different colours together. Omg I've been hairdressing since 16 and I'm nearly 40 I've never seen a client mess up in all my life, I knew it wouldn't ever turn green in a month of Sunday. Serves her own right. Thinking of putting goldwell Quasi bright red in tomorrow it's the only thing I can think of as it's acid. Then give penetrating conditioning treatments on a regular basis. Some blinking clients just don't listen.

ha, no they dont! yeah that should be fine! well hopefully she's learnt the hard way and realised why she pays u to do her hair for her! let us know! x

ha, no they dont! yeah that should be fine! well hopefully she's learnt the hard way and realised why she pays u to do her hair for her! let us know! x

Okey doke my friend thanks for listening. :)

Most defo doing strand test and just dropped off skin test she's mixed 2 different xxl colours. She's really in bother and she loved her hair before but thought she could make it better mixing two different colours together. Omg I've been hairdressing since 16 and I'm nearly 40 I've never seen a client mess up in all my life, I knew it wouldn't ever turn green in a month of Sunday. Serves her own right. Thinking of putting goldwell Quasi bright red in tomorrow it's the only thing I can think of as it's acid. Then give penetrating conditioning treatments on a regular basis. Some blinking clients just don't listen.

Do you mean she bought TWO of these XXL colours and mixed them together? Oh my christ what did she do? :rolleyes:

Do you mean she bought TWO of these XXL colours and mixed them together? Oh my christ what did she do? :rolleyes:

Yes I got my work cut out tomorrow and I don't do colour correction cheap on a Sunday. You gotta see it to believe it. What possesses them god only knows. It's worst possible scenario I promise. Honestly I thought I'd seen it all over the years but this is ridiculously stupid. :-(

i use wella and in the past the 77/46 and 0/45 has washed out very quickly and to be honest it gives a very rusty orange look, that is the only colour that i dont use anymore, i stick with majicontrast, there is no need to pre lighten and it can be applied to a base 4 and upwards :)

hey don't know if u can help I work in hair dresses as a nail tech I am crazy colouring (fire) my hair 2 times week n hate washing it as everything goes red the salon use wella I see u all talking about other products I have bleached ig then crazy colour but want to put semi on what can I use (salon use lol) for a "Rhianna red" lol!! as bright as it can be! it confused about all colours u are talking about!!! xx

tasha

hey don't know if u can help I work in hair dresses as a nail tech I am crazy colouring (fire) my hair 2 times week n hate washing it as everything goes red the salon use wella I see u all talking about other products I have bleached ig then crazy colour but want to put semi on what can I use (salon use lol) for a "Rhianna red" lol!! as bright as it can be! it confused about all colours u are talking about!!! xx

tasha

loreal majicontrast red for this mix with 6% no need for pre-lightening it really is a fantastic colour though permanent, or use goldwell R mix which is a colorance creative and this is an acid colour a little stronger than semi but not as strong as permanent plus its better for your hair. Then there's a crazy colour. Hope this helps tasha. :)

I use majiconstrast all over every 4-5weeks and top up weekly with fire crazy colour! I've been 'rihanna' red for about 3months now, hair is in FAB condition and colour lasts! Very happy! Invest in dry shampoo too! X

get yourself a tube of loreal majicontrast red for this mix with 6% no need for pre-lightening! you'll like the result and so will your client!!!!:green:
i was just about to put that lol honestly do try that one its the best red i have ever used and it doesnt fade of to quickly or even go a horrible colour when it does fade. xx

I can see everyone talking about this majicontrast red i have client who is dark shade of red but now wants stipped and to be bright red i was going to use wella 66/46 after stripping hair.. any suggestions would be much appriciated :)

I use majiconstrast all over every 4-5weeks and top up weekly with fire crazy colour! I've been 'rihanna' red for about 3months now, hair is in FAB condition and colour lasts! Very happy! Invest in dry shampoo too! X

Haha me to! Have bin for a yr and a half now!
it's not recommended global, but my hair feels the best its ever felt!
I only ever do my root touch up with it then go over all with my crazy colour fire :)

love love love the red in majicontrast too!!!!

I can see everyone talking about this majicontrast red i have client who is dark shade of red but now wants stipped and to be bright red i was going to use wella 66/46 after stripping hair.. any suggestions would be much appriciated :)

Try 66/46 55/46 and 0/65 so when it fades it doesn't go orange but pinky. Or even better is matrix SoRed with 6% and 5rv+ :) amazing

Try 66/46 55/46 and 0/65 so when it fades it doesn't go orange but pinky. Or even better is matrix SoRed with 6% and 5rv+ :) amazing

Hello blue,
Iv gone brunette today!
I went with a flat 3 in richesse it came out lovely,
It looks black but u no it's not black if u no wot I mean hehe
no warmth at all!
I love it thanx for ur advise x

Latest posts

Back