pink mix recipe ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
does anyone have a recipe to make a coverage pink with creative powder. i am aware of their flawless pink, but i wondered if i could get a similar effect by mixing perfect pink with natural or one of the whites.

The effect wont be the same, but have a play about. I use flawless with glimmer or twilight , just a little and it makes a stunning change. Glimmer are twilight part of the mosiac range and you can now buy seperate. Creative do a menu card for custom blending powders and what mix ratio, am sure they will be able to help. Fell free to pm if u have no joy.

I think they have a new 'pink' out now as well.. Can't quite remember the name of it, but it's something like 'Intense Pink'.. Very nice!!!

Anna

Not sure if you will have it in the UK yet, but Creative also have a custom colour kit.

It comes with almost all of the Creative powders, incl Mosaic and Metro and a recipe card to create personalised colours (replacing both the pink & whites), similar in theory to makeup, everyones skin tone different, therefore every enhancement tone different
Most of these base recipes from cool through to warm give good coverage for hiding natural smile lines!

Latest posts

Back