Pityriasis rosea help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel bell

Reaction score
Hello i hope you dont mind me posting this but i really could do with some help. Im a beauty therapist and my client has been diagnosed with pityriasis rosea...has anyone else had this and what helped please as her dr has been no help at all. Ive cancelled her massage appointments untill it clears but my poor client could do with some advice as she s going to mexico in 4 weeks. She s currently doing sun beds 3x a week and using head and shoulders shampoo for her body and sudocrem. Again i hope you dont mind me asking

Hello i hope you dont mind me posting this but i really could do with some help. Im a beauty therapist and my client has been diagnosed with pityriasis rosea...has anyone else had this and what helped please as her dr has been no help at all. Ive cancelled her massage appointments untill it clears but my poor client could do with some advice as she s going to mexico in 4 weeks. She s currently doing sun beds 3x a week and using head and shoulders shampoo for her body and sudocrem. Again i hope you dont mind me asking
I had this several years ago and from what I can remember there isn’t anything your client can do to speed up recovery. It can takes weeks to go too. Sun beds won’t help, they only damage the skin long term and aren’t something I would personally recommend.

Thankyou....lets hope it goes b4 her holls

Hi, sorry this is prob too late but my son had this and was told it would clear after about 4 months but I read an article about Sambucol (boots or Holland and Barrett) tried it and it was gone in 10 days x

Latest posts

Back