Please could someone point me in the right direction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heidi21

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for the best hair extension suppliers, I'm so stuck on who to use.. I've had extensions myself for years and had bad experiences, I wouldn't want this to happen to any of my clients, I'm newly qualified and have been trained with glamorous lengths but I'd like to try different suppliers so I can issue the best.. There's plenty of people in my area that are doing hair extensions but I want to be different and for my clients to remember me for the best hair they've had..
If you could help and point me in the right direction that would be great..

Thank you
Heidi xx

Hi I am looking for the best hair extension suppliers, I'm so stuck on who to use.. I've had extensions myself for years and had bad experiences, I wouldn't want this to happen to any of my clients, I'm newly qualified and have been trained with glamorous lengths but I'd like to try different suppliers so I can issue the best.. There's plenty of people in my area that are doing hair extensions but I want to be different and for my clients to remember me for the best hair they've had..
If you could help and point me in the right direction that would be great..

Thank you
Heidi xx

Your best channel would have been to attend salon exhibition shows, you get to meet hair suppliers and can pick up samples at discount for quality testing.

You could also google suppliers around your area, aks if you can order samples at discount, i would think that any supplier that wants you as a customer will happily oblige to your request

Latest posts

Back