Please help-don't want to lose my hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is a confusing tale of woe.
Firstly what does the sexuality of your hair stylist have to do with the price of fish? Or his choice of music for that matter? I am fond of cher also and I am a straight woman.

You are not going to get the answers you want unless you stop giving conflicting information.

Looking at the pictures I can categorically state your hair is dead. It looks like frazzled up, chemically cut pubic hair on the last 3 inches. No treatment or colour is going to fix that so stop flogging that dead horse. It needs cutting off or else the damage will travel furthe up the hair and the only cure will be clippers all over, buzz cut style.

I do not agree you should colour it brown. I think you should get it cut and then use temporary reds. You will have to live with the roots though as you are one application of bleach away from a Matt Lucas.

Go to a hairdresser, you have £10k worth of tattoos so I am pretty sure you can factor in a redesign, some pro products, and 6 weekly trims at a local beauty school into your budget.

Harsh? No, just trying to stop this thread going back round again and agaim and again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Denial isnt just a river in Egypt

Hopefully this should help explain. Your hair is like the last picture

Attachments

• 1393713108415.jpg
    1393713108415.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 246
  • 1393713124488.jpg
    1393713124488.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 244
  • 1393713142378.jpg
    1393713142378.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 239
The way to stop this thread going around and around again is to stop posting the same information on it and bumping it up.

Not by posting increasingly harsh and nasty personal comments which have nothing to do with the OP's hair.

Would you talk to a client that came into your workplace for some advice like this?

Second thoughts...I really don't want to know the answer...and speaking of answers the OP has hers (and more besides) and this thread is now at an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back