please help ..... green nail!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

so-arookie

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just doing a rebalance on my mum at this very moment in time, and she has a green/black nail. I've heard of these 'dreaded greenies' but have never had to deal with them before, please help, what should i do???

Thanks

Ashley

so-arookie said:
Hi,

I'm just doing a rebalance on my mum at this very moment in time, and she has a green/black nail. I've heard of these 'dreaded greenies' but have never had to deal with them before, please help, what should i do???

Thanks

Ashley

Hi Ashley

If you look back at your original post you will see the word greenies is blue with some underlining - click on the word and you'll find an article about it and how to sort it out.

Don't panic, you'll be fine

Trin
xx

Remove the enhancement. If it has gone as far as going Black then I would n not reapply a new enhancement. If not, clean well with an effective sanitizer that belongs to your system (this will not remove the stain by the way ... that will have to grow out) and reapply the product.

There is allot written on this site re green nail (greenies) or bacterial infection (cause this is what this is). do your research and read up on it by clicking on the blue link in the post.

Green nail is an avoidable condition and you must learn to recognize it and deal with it early if you see it ... not doing so will result in black nail and this is not nice nor should it happen.

Thanks, what would i do without you guys!!

ashley

geeg said:
Remove the enhancement. If it has gone as far as going Black then I would n not reapply a new enhancement. If not, clean well with an effective sanitizer that belongs to your system (this will not remove the stain by the way ... that will have to grow out) and reapply the product.

There is allot written on this site re green nail (greenies) or bacterial infection (cause this is what this is). do your research and read up on it by clicking on the blue link in the post.

Green nail is an avoidable condition and you must learn to recognize it and deal with it early if you see it ... not doing so will result in black nail and this is not nice nor should it happen.

Latest posts

Back