Please help me I'm confusing myself !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kisses

Reaction score
Hey i need some help im a newly qualified hairdresser and dont have lots of experience :( so any advice will be so much appreciated!

so here goes ....

I have a black friend who has afro Caribbean hair its currently red i asked her what she had previously done to it and she said ....

it was a gingery brown, then she used Schwarzkopf ruby red on it, then in jan she put pre lightener on it
then ruby red
and since then just ruby red no prelightener

so she is going on holiday in a few days and wants here roots doing she has already bought thhe ruby red colour again and wants me to put that on ( i no its a box colour :/ !!! ) but her roots dnt lift very well with it !!! sooooo.....

shall i pre lighten her roots ten put the colour on , or mayb mix the colour with 6% which i already have at home but not keen on mixing box colour with peroxide as dnt no wat kinda reaction the chemicals will have etc etc

Im really sorry to bother you guys and ull all proberly think that im a stupid idiot for asking its just ive never done afro hair either and as im a beauty therapist i have been able to practise or get any advice .

Thanx for any help or advice :)

Ps. she wants it done tomorrow lol .

Latest posts

Back