please help with a green nail. is it fungal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
I did my friends nails and she came for her infills today. on one of the nails was a little green mark. she said she had l&p on for about 5 months last summer (not applied by me) and it happened then too. in exactly the same place on the exact same finger. she said the when the tech took the enhancement off the green was under the nail bed, she treated it with some fungal stuff (dont know what that was? any advice?) and she said that it grew up with the natural nail and disappeared. is this a fungal infection? have no idea what a fungal infection looks like but this just looked like she had been playing with a green marker in the middle of her nail.

be grateful for any advice and how to treat it.

kizzykat please look at Moldy Old Fun Guys on tutorials.... this will answer ALL questions!!!!

thanks

that has definately answered my questions. only problem is that the white block i used i put with my other white blocks and dont know which one to chuck out. will i have to chuck them all out? also can i sterilise the cuticle scraper pusher using boiling water or does it have to be barbacide

kizzycat said:
thanks

that has definately answered my questions. only problem is that the white block i used i put with my other white blocks and dont know which one to chuck out. will i have to chuck them all out? also can i sterilise the cuticle scraper pusher using boiling water or does it have to be barbacide

if you have Chlori-Spray... you can just spray ALL buffers and then you don't have to throw any away!! I think it's about £4.50 for a large canister! :eek: Yikes - sounds like a bomb!! I know many use Chlori spray... I am so terrible on prices... anyway... it will save you on your Block Buffers! :o

i dont have any chlorispray but i am wanting to buy all the prep things and solar oil from Creative so that i know that i am doing a good prep job, any problems after that i know will be my application of the l&p I am not creative trained but understnad that i can ring them for a catalogue or secondary account. if i have a secondary account does it mean the products are more expensive or does it just mean they know they cant sell me the l&p?

kizzycat said:
i dont have any chlorispray but i am wanting to buy all the prep things and solar oil from Creative so that i know that i am doing a good prep job, any problems after that i know will be my application of the l&p I am not creative trained but understnad that i can ring them for a catalogue or secondary account. if i have a secondary account does it mean the products are more expensive or does it just mean they know they cant sell me the l&p?

We certainly do not put up prices because you are secondary... this just means you can't buy L+P.... you will be able to buy Scrubfresh etc...

Mrs Geek said:
We certainly do not put up prices because you are secondary... this just means you can't buy L+P.... you will be able to buy Scrubfresh etc...

oops did not mean to cause offence. some places (not saying nail places) bump up the cost. i will give you an example:

I am a cake maker and decorator have a look if you want www.cakecity.co.uk
and because i work from home the wholesaler that i go to will only let me have my prices at trade + 20% whereas if i had a shop and ordered exactly the same amount from him i could get the price at trade. so that is where i got the idea from. i did not want to cause offence. thanks for your help

kizz

kizzycat said:
oops did not mean to cause offence. some places (not saying nail places) bump up the cost. i will give you an example:

I am a cake maker and decorator have a look if you want www.cakecity.co.uk
and because i work from home the wholesaler that i go to will only let me have my prices at trade + 20% whereas if i had a shop and ordered exactly the same amount from him i could get the price at trade. so that is where i got the idea from. i did not want to cause offence. thanks for your help

kizz

OMG NO OFFENCE CAUSED... just wanted you to know for sure that ALL prices remain the same!! sorry if my Itallics and bold made you think I was mad... not at all... just wanted to make a point so you knew you were cool!! ;)

Phew, glad we are cool.:o

thanks

Latest posts

Back