Polish Stands - not for retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi there.

I need a polish stand preferably perspex to fix to the wall and wondered if anyone sells or knows of a distributor/manufacturer that does such an item.

I want it to hold around 30 colours of various sizes, these are not for retail but my salon use only.

Any suggestions or recommendations please post or pm me...

Thanks

Hiya,
Nailorder do a perspex wall rack that holds 35 bottles of polish. Think its about £30... but, dont quote me on the price. Hth.

Hi Louise,

these are available from loads of distributors - Designer Nails, Nail Order, Alan Roy etc.

One word of warning - buy from the distributor who you get most of your varnishes from as they might not all fit.

Thanks Glo, thanks Fiona...will give these peeps a call.

Hi Louise

A fellow geek has one for sale on Geek Bay if you're still looking and it's of interest to you.

Another option...i bought a load of Mad Beauty colour wheels/diasy wheels (about £.250 each). I have painted each 'nail' with my different polishes, numbered it and have numbered the corresponding bottle. This way my clients can see the exact colour the polish will be on their nails by holding this painted 'nail' over their own. I then don't have to display loads of different nail polish bottles. I probably would display them if they were all one brand but mine are so assorted.

Tickled Pink! said:
Another option...i bought a load of Mad Beauty colour wheels/diasy wheels (about £.250 each). I have painted each 'nail' with my different polishes, numbered it and have numbered the corresponding bottle. This way my clients can see the exact colour the polish will be on their nails by holding this painted 'nail' over their own. I then don't have to display loads of different nail polish bottles. I probably would display them if they were all one brand but mine are so assorted.

Nice idea Dianne - This display stand is really for storage on the wall to give me more room...my nail room is so small I have run out of cupboard space :sad: - I have a nail tip painted and then I stick it to the lid with blue tac, but I think I might get some of these wheels now you've mentioned it...

Latest posts

Back