Portable massage couch advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautySerene

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I am new to this site so apologies if I have posted in the wrong section!

I am looking for a sturdy massage couch for a spa therapy mobile business and was wondering if you could give me any advice. I am looking for one mainly for massage but it would also be used for other beauty treatments such as waxing, eye treatments etc. I want the couch to be very comfortable and clients to feel relaxed but also one that is not too heavy for carrying in between clients (although I could get a carrying trolley).

I am currently looking at the following couches:

Medtek Massage Table | For Sale Online UK | only £129

Felice Portable Beauty Bed | BeautyExpress | UK

Reiki Massage Table Super Lightweight Portable Folding Massage Table 12kg TM04 Reiki End - Feel Good UK

Affinity Marlin Massage Table with Upgrade Pack

Any advice on which one looks good or another one that you have found to be good? Also any guidance on the size of the couch, wood vs aluminium and the the weight of the couch would be much appreciated.

Thank-you very much :o

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405233520.829312.jpg

Not sure if link has worked or not, got mine from eBay, (this one but very similar) looks the same as most of yours. Just check weight on them. Happy with mine. Does the job it's suppose to. I don't believe any portable couch is portable......they all are so heavy. But that could be because I'm a wimp 😁 x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back