Positive thyroid antibodies and conceiving?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?! I see an endocrinologist/ob/gyn at least once a month and they go through my coeliac and Graves' disease and keep an eye for other auto immune issues. I'd think an endocrinologist would be the dr you'd need to see. It may just be you had a bit of a rubbish one. You can ask to change. I'm going to ask if I can stay under the endo who I've been seeing during pregnancy rather than the I saw beforehand. The one i see at the moment goes through absolutely everything and explains it to me. The one I saw beforehand just assumed I was an idiot and was quite condescending. It's your medical care at the end of the day so you get a choice in it. X

He is the endocrinologist I am seeing throughout my pregnancy unfortunately. I have seen a few others and they are all the same. I can't seem to find anyone that knows anything about hashimotos. I have seen a few doctors and endocrinologists now and they all seem the same. I can't find someone that has a lot of knowledge of this x

Latest posts

Back