Post-pregnancy hair-any advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smellenor

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hopping over from the nail forum here, hope someone could just give me a wee bit of advice if possible.

I am currently about to pop out my second sprog and my hair is quite literally fabulous! Its soft, shiny, thick etc but I know this won't last as it will start to fall out again by 6 months :(

So my question is, is there anything you could recommend to look after my hair once this begins to happen? I know it is inevitable so I can't stop it falling out, but last time I was very ill so I just tied it up and barely looked after it so determined not to let this happen again. I colour my own very very very grey hair (using Majirel - have done for years under the supervision of a colourist friend who has since moved away) and have it cut regularly but just a trim to keep the ends nice as I have very fine fluffy hair so only ever found one type of style that suits. Try not to use straighteners too often and am as kind to it as I can be!

I've used Joico treatments before, they were nice, but any other suggestions?

Latest posts

Back