Pravana in the UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have beeb seeing alot of pravana colour on modern salon, instagram etc! The colours are amazing is there any where in the uk where we can learn more about this colour?
Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not sure but I don't think so, not available here but you can order. Guy tangs pravana colours are amazing xx

Yeah I noticed you can buy it online, but would just like mote knowledge in the product before I go near anyones hair. I know its a professional product as it is on modern salon, hj etc! Just would like to know more about it.

Its a semi permanent dye that is intermixable and basically the same kinda thing as directions or crazy colour except its way more pigmented and so the neat colours are very dark. This means you have full control over the depth of the colour in a way, if you want to make lighter shades or pastels you can dilute a colour with clear or conditioner.
Ive used them before, mostly on myself as the only way you can get them in the UK is buying off ebay through a seller in poland, which obvs isnt ideal for insurances purposes. Recently however, people have been complaining about the colours being a bit dodgey in having different consistencies or pigment concentrations. Stuff like the yellows either looking super bright and golden or more greenish.
Joico intensities is another make that guy tang uses, they have good reviews also. For a larger shade range with less intermixing use directions, uk based company that also make good colours.

Its a semi permanent dye that is intermixable and basically the same kinda thing as directions or crazy colour except its way more pigmented and so the neat colours are very dark. This means you have full control over the depth of the colour in a way, if you want to make lighter shades or pastels you can dilute a colour with clear or conditioner.
Ive used them before, mostly on myself as the only way you can get them in the UK is buying off ebay through a seller in poland, which obvs isnt ideal for insurances purposes. Recently however, people have been complaining about the colours being a bit dodgey in having different consistencies or pigment concentrations. Stuff like the yellows either looking super bright and golden or more greenish.
Joico intensities is another make that guy tang uses, they have good reviews also. For a larger shade range with less intermixing use directions, uk based company that also make good colours.

Thankyou I have used directions before I was not impressed, I have had a look at joico intensitities and looks good I may give this a try.

Latest posts

Back