Pre fanned volume lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash2012

Reaction score
Does anybody recommend using them?

No as the fan you make wraps around the natural lash it wouldn't do this with premade fans as they are pre glued this can cause retention issues. X

I bought some to have a go with and when I picked up the fan dissapeared as they arent glued together at the bottom, save yourmoney and just buy some fine lashes! As they were mega expensive too!

I bought some to have a go with and when I picked up the fan dissapeared as they arent glued together at the bottom, save yourmoney and just buy some fine lashes! As they were mega expensive too!
Oh no really? As on the picture in the trays they all look connected! How silly. Thanks for the info hun x

No as the fan you make wraps around the natural lash it wouldn't do this with premade fans as they are pre glued this can cause retention issues. X
Are you a flirties trainer? X

Hi, I have found some pre-made/glued lashes as well as the fans that are placed together but not glued, I have yet to try pre-glued ones, but intend to use them this week - reviews I have seen are good, so I am hoping this is going to be a time saver. I am only charging product cost to willing participants, i have 11 people booked in to get a good amount of feedback on them - will keep you posted!

Hey Corinnee, how did your customers liked it? :)

Im looking to buy pre fanned volume eyelash extensions, does anybody have a good brand or recommendations?

Hi! I just started using them and my clients love it :) ive been using à brand called noir

I use the noir 3 and 5 c curl pre fanned lashes and I've never had any problems with them and all my volume clients love them x

I am using Fluffy Lashes 3D, 4D and 5D lashes in thickness 0.07mm and 0.05mm and I love the quality and they are easy to use :)

http://fluffylashes.com/product/

Latest posts

Back