Pre pig

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizzyS_

Reaction score
Hi ladies, my client currently has an ombré around a base 9/8 through the ends with a base 5 root stretch. She has now decided she wants to go a nice chocolate brown for the winter! I want to pick ur brains, my target shade is Wella 5-73; but I'm guessing I'm going need to prepig! Whats your go to formula? Can I use mix-tone? Or will it be a perfecton job? Thanks in advance! X

Any suggestions?

I would pre pig but I’m Schwarzkopf so don’t know what products for pre pigging wells has

I would pre pig but I’m Schwarzkopf so don’t know what products for pre pigging wells has

I've used Schwarzkopf before so that's an option, I could use a 5-65 as my tint instead, what would u pre pig with? X

Anyone? I've got this lady tomorrow [emoji16]

A warm level 6

Preferable a quasi or a demi rather than permanent

Sorry it’s late it depends on how dark you go, in colour expert mousse 5.88 or 8.77 xxxxx

Sorry it’s late it depends on how dark you go, in colour expert mousse 5.88 or 8.77 xxxxx

Thanks for the reply.. I ended up pre-pigging with vibrance 6-5, And then 5-65 after. It was perfect.

Hi I’m new to the hair dressing scene! I’m doing a lot of research to the colour side of things
I’m understand the depths and tones
I understand colour wheels and toning
My question is what pre pig I’m guessing pigments? But why are you doing this and how have u came up with the numbers you have for what reason thank you x

It’s related to the lightening curve so it depends on your starting and end points. Don’t worry, it’s usually covered in the colour correction unit.

Latest posts

Back