Pregnancy and tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnybiscuit

Reaction score
hey guys, so I'm nearly at the end of my training :)

However I've gotta do a manual tan and carry out two spray tans, problem is I'm 26weeks pregnant and online advice all says to avoid spray tanning as I can inhale! :-/ getting anxious as I don't want to harm baby!! I also don't want the class practicing on me either!

Just wanted to see what your opinions are and if anyone carries out spray tans while pregnant?

Thank you x

I'm pregnant and tan preggers ladies all the time, if you were doing a continuous amount of tans per day say 10-15 then maybe cut down but as far as I'm aware there's no evidence to say its harmful, inhailing anything in excess might not be great? Speak to you supplier, and when you get insurance ask them too. Ultimately its up to you, its your baby hun but I've no isdue tanning being preggers x

If your worried wear a mask but tanning while pregnant is fine only thing I was told is to patch test as the increase in hormones can make skin sensitive

Latest posts

Back