Pregnant hairdresser problems!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heather1992

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any tips to relieve back pain!?
Im working up until Christmas which as everyone knows is the busiest time of the year for stylists but i will be 35 weeks pregnant i have a very large bump and am really suffering already with back pain so im just wondering if anyone has any miracle cures or ideas how to help me haha

I’ve never been pregnant but have always suffered with my back, I’ve tried all sorts, the only thing that seems to work for me is yoga. Not sure if this is something you can do when pregnant but might be worth you looking into x

Hi, im 26 weeks pregnant and my back is realy hurting when I stand for more than a few hours. I think all we can do is keep sitting down inbetween clients.

My last shift is tomorrow 35 weeks pregnant and 2 days before Christmas! I have powered through previously but im dreading an 11 hour shift tomorrow for my poor back and ankles! Such a hard job when you are pregnant good job i love it haha and i will definitely be sitting down if i find a minute spare!

Im 28 weeks pregnant and just keep having sit downs. Im self employed so make sure I dont book back to back appts (not easy if your busy!) Im planning to work up until my c-section date at 38 weeks if thats possible!

Latest posts

Back