Priadara Skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using Priadara for a while now and i have to say that my clients absolutely love it and they have seen such improvements in their skin. My three daughters have now switched to Priadara and the difference has been dramatic. My eldest daughter is a student doctor in a London hospital and has tried many "solutions" for her ultra sensitive skin without success, she's now using the Priadara sedate range and it has calmed down completely - so budget brand it may be, but it works for me :)

Try a premiere skin care brand compared to a wholesale brand and you and your clients will notice the difference.
Ok you may be getting some results now, but it would be better to get results from every treatment and the client asking you can she buy the products not you having to try and push the products.

We all like different things I know, I love Lost cannot live without it but my other half would rather die than live with it. (he is mad)

I agree with you and I'm all out for trying new things so as I'm going to the Olympia Beauty show in May, I will make a point of trying the skincare brands and we will take it from there. Is anyone else going to Olympia?

Luv Julieh

Latest posts

Back