Price Menu Revamp. Please Comment.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
Okey dokey, I absorbed your comments from my previous price menu thread and have made some changes based on what you said. I haven't changed everything mentioned, but have tried to adjust it accordingly.

One can't change it to please everyone, so I hope I have achieved a good balance of information, professionalism and eye appeal.

Key things I have changed as pointed out to me, are the font (now arial), doing away with miniscule bits of information, thus creating more space to include my opening times and some product logos (which I think help break the monotony of the Indigo :lol:

Attachments

• Indigo Beauty Room.  Price Menu Redo (a).jpg
    Indigo Beauty Room. Price Menu Redo (a).jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,193
  • Indigo Beauty Room.  Price Menu Redo (b).jpg
    Indigo Beauty Room. Price Menu Redo (b).jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 269
Looking good Tracey.

Just one thing from me being Miss Picky has noticed :irked: (please don't :smack: me) :

Under the heading Classic Care Facials, De-sensitizing, the letter "C" in the word "Choice" should be lower case.

Looking good Tracey.

Just one thing from me being Miss Picky has noticed :irked: (please don't :smack: me) :

Under the heading Classic Care Facials, De-sensitizing, the letter "C" in the word "Choice" should be lower case.

Thanks for pointing that out. Now :smack:

:wink2: :lol: xx

Looking good. I have a couple of teensy suggestions though.
1.) Under the "Bridal trial" there is a gap before the second line, which says "to wedding", which could be moved inline with the rest of the paragraph.
2.)On the callus peel section it should say "as an individual 25 minute treatment".
3.) Your luxury pedicure timing says "hr", should it say "1 hr"?
4.)Under Infill and Reballance, you use the word "only" twice in once sentence. It might sound better to say "colour can only be infilled once and for the same or a darker shade."

Sorry to be so picky, lol. Otherwise i think the colour and layout is lovely. HTH xxx

I think the menu would look a bit softer and clearer if you broke the colour up a bit as there is lots of purple and it looks quite blocky/heavy... perhaps you could give the heading of the treatments a slightly different colour to the description and prices just to break it up a bit and make it makes seeing the individual treatments alot clearer...

You are nearly there Tracey! Couple of observations:

- Not all text is to the left hand margin and I think if it was it would read easier, ie it wouldn't be so busy. So perhaps move those paragraphs that are centred to the left hand side.

- I still think you should put the salon address and contact details (tel & website) after the name of the salon.

- I think you just need the website address under the telephone number without any other text.

- I don't think the address or the web address needs to be in bold - just your telephone number.

- Put all headings to the left hand side too.

- Sub headings: Perhaps take away the bold and put them just underlined or underlined italics.

Well done for sticking at it and not just making do. I hope the above is helpful xx:hug:

You are nearly there Tracey! Couple of observations:

- Not all text is to the left hand margin and I think if it was it would read easier, ie it wouldn't be so busy. So perhaps move those paragraphs that are centred to the left hand side.

- I still think you should put the salon address and contact details (tel & website) after the name of the salon.

- I think you just need the website address under the telephone number without any other text.

- I don't think the address or the web address needs to be in bold - just your telephone number.

- Put all headings to the left hand side too.

- Sub headings: Perhaps take away the bold and put them just underlined or underlined italics.

Well done for sticking at it and not just making do. I hope the above is helpful xx:hug:

Chris I have emailed you, thanks.

Looks great Tracey.With Calgel are you offering extensions tips or sculpts or only as nno as there doesn't appear to be an option or price for it.Or can i not see for looking .Ive still got your gloves by the way.I haven't used them:)

Latest posts

Back