pricing stratagy for Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have just come back from days training with bio and wow what a great day. leant loads and spent loads too lol.

one thing i forgot to ask though was what charing stratagies for different services would be

i have worked out for myself the following

NNo £25
Soak off £10

However on further investigation i have seen that some people charge more for french and also colour. I know french takes a little longer but not that much and the cost of the product is the same. any suggestions !!!!!

Also our trainer recommeded that we should soak off every set and dont infil what do all you other bio users do and any advice

i didnt really want to take another system on at the moment but it is so popular at the moment and as creative dont do the coloured gel i think it was worth taking. Half my clients have already decided to change over.

Look forward to your replies

hanydanialis said:
I have just come back from days training with bio and wow what a great day. leant loads and spent loads too lol. Really glad you enjoyed your day. Biosculpture is a lovely product!

one thing i forgot to ask though was what charing stratagies for different services would be

i have worked out for myself the following

NNo £25 - This depends on the area and does start from about £25
Soak off £10 I charge £5 for soak off for a new set. If they'll soak off and walk away £10-£15 with a mini manicure

However on further investigation i have seen that some people charge more for french and also colour. I know french takes a little longer but not that much and the cost of the product is the same. any suggestions !!!!! I charge £2 extra for french

Also our trainer recommeded that we should soak off every set and dont infil what do all you other bio users do and any advice . I soak off at every 3rd infill. Some people think its easier and is just the same time soaking off or doing infills.

i didnt really want to take another system on at the moment but it is so popular at the moment and as creative dont do the coloured gel i think it was worth taking. Half my clients have already decided to change over.

Look forward to your replies
Hope my reply helped...

Latest posts

Back