Problem client I told you about?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi gals
do you remember the client from hell I told you all about a little while ago? The one that used to tell me what to do like putting more white on and taking the file and filing to shape herself before I could finish to a shine? Well I've GOT RID OF HER!!! YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I finished work on the Friday night a couple of weeks ago and she text me in the evening saying she needed her two thumbs doing and could I fit her in over the weekend? I thought to myself oh yeah great for YOU cos you're off ALL WEEKEND but I'M NOT, I'm working ALL WEEKEND. So I text back to tell her that I was sorry but I couldn't do the weekend cos I was working, then I had the works tribunal on the following Monday and Tuesday where I was one of the witnesses. So the earliest I would be able to fit her in would be the Wednesday and as I was off all that week that wouldn't have been a problem for me. She just text back to say not to worry and she would sort something out. Well I didn't hear from her and I've seen her at work and she hasn't mentioned her nails to me at all! I have heard from other people in the office that she has gone back to the salon she came from but she hasn't even had the decency to tell me. Well good luck to her cos that salon would have charged her £40 for a full new set whereas I only charged £15, and now it will cost her £18-£20 for a rebalance where I charged £12!!! Before I trained with Creative myself I had a full set at the same salon and at the time new no better. But now I do and they used Creative products but they did not prep my nails anywhere near as efficiently as I was taught and I would even go as far to say as there was no prep at all!! There was NO client consultation, they took no details off me whatsoever and gave me no indication of how to look after them when I left the salon! Although they looked lovely and I was over the moon with them, I now feel that it was a case of in and out as quick as possible!! I was only in there an hour in total!! So BEST OF LUCK TO HER I SAY!!!!!
Just thought I'd share that with you all

good riddance eh Donna! think of the satisfaction that you'll get when she comes back to you and you tell her sorry but im fully booked! lol x

Well I think she's broken one already ha! ha! when she told me she never used to break them when the salon did them!! GOOD!! and I hope the salon's closed for the whole of the bank holiday. Nasty in I?

Aspirations said:
good riddance eh Donna! think of the satisfaction that you'll get when she comes back to you and you tell her sorry but im fully booked! lol x

DONZIE said:
Well I think she's broken one already ha! ha! when she told me she never used to break them when the salon did them!! GOOD!! and I hope the salon's closed for the whole of the bank holiday. Nasty in I?

PMSL!!!!!! Sorry but it's the 'West Country Wicked Witch' coming out in me!!!! :lol: :lol:

Lucky you, I've got 1 that I'd just love to see the back of, god that sounds terrible :evil:

Her loss babe, Just don't pick up the pieces when she comes back to you cos she will ;)

Latest posts

Back