Problem Toe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil

Reaction score
I have a customer who has had her big toenail removed. She is going to her graduation ball in a few weeks. She has asked if I would put a sculptured nail on the toe. I explained that acrylic does not adhere to skin. Can anyone help with a solution even it is short term.
Thanks Phil

Hi phill

does she have any toe at all? I do know from my lcn days that they build toe nails on with gel.
If she has nothing for you to work with at all i am not sure how long it would "stick" to her skin for.........

hmmm feet arnt really my thing maybe someone else will help.

Hope you get her sorted.

I had a similar client about 2 weeks ago now. This client had damaged big toe nails on each foot as she had been stood on by horses as she is a horse lover. Her toenails grew really funny, almost like when you have had them removed. So what i did was i did a thorough prep, then i put a coat of gel on her toenails, slightly going over the edge onto the skin, slightly. Then i cured it, then pre-etched and sculpted a new toenail on each big toe. I used the natural mix that liza smith gave us for the free edge, in case my client wishes to not wear polish, then i did zones 2 and 3 as usual with intense pink. They looked wicked, and i have to admit that i wasnt sure how long they would stay on for, and told my client this, but she was so thrilled to actually have toenails again, that she didnt care!! I saw her yesterday and they still looked wicked, no lifting or anything, so i was well chuffed!!!

Latest posts

Back