PrObLeM wItH wHiTes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me with this please? No matter how hard I try, when I do a rebalance and try to redo the white smile line, I can ALWAYS see the old line through the new one. I have tried to follow what Geeg has said and only use a small bead to recreate the new line and then blend in with the rest of the white that's already there.
Can anyone shed any light on this for me please?

I didn't get any replies to this problem that I keep getting. Can no one help me with this?

DONZIE said:
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me with this please? No matter how hard I try, when I do a rebalance and try to redo the white smile line, I can ALWAYS see the old line through the new one. I have tried to follow what Geeg has said and only use a small bead to recreate the new line and then blend in with the rest of the white that's already there.
Can anyone shed any light on this for me please?

I am sorry i dont do L&P YET...but i will bump this up for you.

If i get any tips when i've done my training i'll let you know xxxx

Oh thanks Angie! I sometimes pose a question on here and get no replies which makes me feel people think I'm being a pain!

NailStyle said:
I am sorry i dont do L&P YET...but i will bump this up for you.

If i get any tips when i've done my training i'll let you know xxxx

Cathy has hit the nail on the head!!

If you are going to add then you have to thin first - by the SAME amount that you are going to add.

May I also add that Ipersonally make my mix ratio rich, in other words I work a little drier with the 'new smile line' bead so that the white is really dense.

Ah thanks everyone that has really helped me. I'll try harder next time to get this right!

geeg said:
Cathy has hit the nail on the head!!

If you are going to add then you have to thin first - by the SAME amount that you are going to add.

May I also add that Ipersonally make my mix ratio rich, in other words I work a little drier with the 'new smile line' bead so that the white is really dense.

Latest posts

Back