Problems with lash extension infills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaiLouise

Reaction score
Hello.

So I've been qualified in lashes for 2 months, I feel like I'm getting much better and more confident. However I do struggle when it comes to the infills. When the clients leave me after there first set all the lashes are in the right direction and not stuck together. But after 2 weeks when they come back the lashes are clumped together and going in crazy directions. Most infill sets I do have to remove a few lashes. When I remove a lash a few of them will come off stuck together?

So finally I came to the decision that I'm using too much glue on the lash? But after using less glue the clients come back with hardly any lashes in if not any at all.

Any advice on how to solve these issues. I do use the marvel lash fast setting glue if that's any help?
Thanks.

If they are going in different directions then my guess is the lashes are too thick or too long. As the natural lashes start to grow out, if the extensions are too heavy then they will start to twist and turn.
Personally for classics I never use anything thicker than 0.15.
They must be stuck together with mascara, makeup, oils etc.
Give them a good clean before doing their infill and just make sure you don't use anything too heavy or long.
What thicknesses and lengths do you mostly use?

Ahh okay that could be the problem. I do use 0.20. The most popular lengths I use are 9,11,13.

How would you suggest cleaning the infills properly? I do use a non oil make up remover and I always use a primer.

Thanks for replying

Ahh okay that could be the problem. I do use 0.20. The most popular lengths I use are 9,11,13.

How would you suggest cleaning the infills properly? I do use a non oil make up remover and I always use a primer.

Thanks for replying
Yes I would personally ditch the 0.20 as only people with really strong natural lashes can handle that weight. I personally don't like flat lashes but a lot of the girls do but they give a thicker look but are lighter in weight so that might be an option.
I have a couple of clients that I go up to a 13mm but usually 11mm is the longest I use so I usually start in the inners with a 7mm and then 8,9,10,11,10,9,8.
You need a proper lash cleanser and a good lash brush so that yo can get right to the base of the lashes.
Get them cleaning their lashes at home every day and you also give them a clean before their infills. Lash Factor sell all the cleaning stuff like brushes, cleansers etc.
https://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/lash-cleanser-and-cleaning-products-0

Latest posts

Back