Promote self or treaments on flyer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedAdmiral

Reaction score
I'm mass marketing and will be doing the biggest leaflet drop we've ever done. I'm a year open and want to let everyone know I'm here as I've slackened off with promoting in the last 6 months.
I'm doing a double sided leaflet as I do nails & tanning. one side with tanning (airbrush and u.v) and the other............... well thats where the problem is. I recently got my masters and as there are only 11 in Ireland I want to shout about it but maybe its better to put prices on as if people have been reluctant to come in as they think I'm expensive then the price list will help.
I have a poster in my window so I already have the text done up about being the only CND Master salon in Drogheda and what that means - it reads along the lines of 'cant grow your nails, are you looking for a way to hide your bitten nails' come to the master etc, and then about my CPD over 8 yrs.

it will make the flyer slightly texty - not too much but just something to read about what we do IN the salon as apposed to the prices and info about the sunbed and spray tans on the reverse.

What do ye think? Text about being a master salon, being able to tackle any nail problem or mini price list?
What is gonna make them sit up and make that appointment?

Latest posts

Back