pro's and cons?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whackeykitten

Reaction score
I've done a search but can't find a thread that explains the pro's and cons of each system. :cry: I really need this info for my nail assignment, can anyone shove me in the right directions?

I'd also b interested in the pros and cons of different systems eg gel v l&p v fiberglass etc (thats what u mean isnt it ?) because I think most people choose a system on personal preference- am I right on that one ? I had thought that L&P were tougher than gel , but with all the new technology etc they seem to b much of a muchness ( so I've been told ) . I 'd b interested in any info that could clarify things a bit !!
thanks geeks
lol jayneym xx
whackeykitten said:
I've done a search but can't find a thread that explains the pro's and cons of each system. :cry: I really need this info for my nail assignment, can anyone shove me in the right directions?

Do you have The complete Nail Technician 2nd edition by Marian Newman? (If not, WHY NOT??:D ) see pages 192-196

The Encyclopedia of Nails by Jacqui Jefford and Anne Swain - Pages 217, 225 and 233 list asvantages and disadvantages of each. Was going to type them out but there are loads of each and I'd be here all night!

PM me if you don't have the books or access to them.

HTH

Latest posts

Back