PROTO-COL products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmp1982

Reaction score
:)Hey everyone,

I am in the process of setting up a log cabin/treatment room at home and I am deciding what facial products to use. I would love to use Dermalogica as I have been trained with this and I love it but the set up costs are out of my budget at the moment. That is something that I hope to work towards. I have been recommended by another beauty therapist a product called Proto-Col. They are all collagen based products and they also offer mineral make-ups. Have n e of u come across it and what are your opinions?

Thanks

Hiya,

Try Beauty Lab, there was a thread on beauty lab products..the salon set up is alot cheaper than some. I'm trying some samples at the moment..I have also tried theire peptide tanning, Its' fab

Jenny x

i have used the collagen supplements and some of the products.

The supplements - really made my nails grow quickly without breaking and my skin didn;t seem to be dry as it does get so dry in the Winter.

I used the collagen eye filler and the moisturising collagen gel - they were really nice - wouldn't say it completely removed the lines I have but it did make a difference.

Nice products.

xx

Latest posts

Back