Pump Dispensers - Bargain!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow Bright

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share - just popped into Lidl and saw that they are selling acetone free nail polish remover in pump dispensers for £1.99, the quality of the bottle is good and the labels are easily removed so can be reused when empty for scrub fresh etc :)

Ooo thanks. We have one near me and I've been after some for a while :)
Vicki xx

Lidl is fab - we have one on our road!

I have seen the new bottles but didnt realise they were pump dispensers. Will go get a couple :o)

Oooooo fab thanks I'll be in our nearest store tomorrow 😃x

Actually I just checked my receipt and it was only £1.29 - even better!!

Just a thought but have you tried putting some acetone or scrubfresh in one yet? As the polish in them is acetone free, there may be a chance the acetone in our removers and scrubfresh might eat through the pump.

Aldis will be doing one next lol

Just a thought but have you tried putting some acetone or scrubfresh in one yet? As the polish in them is acetone free, there may be a chance the acetone in our removers and scrubfresh might eat through the pump.

Good point! No have not tried it yet. It does look like the thicker plastic so hopefully it will be ok. I'll check tomorrow.

Can you update us to whether the bottle can take acetone or scrub fresh? If so I will be buying some i love a bargain! Thanks :)

Can you update us to whether the bottle can take acetone or scrub fresh? If so I will be buying some i love a bargain! Thanks :)
I agree... can you update us please :D

Just been to Lidl. They have two types, one with and one without acetone. So there is no problem putting anything in them. They are exactly same as the dispensers you can buy in wholesalers for around £3.50 + VAT

Great bargain - I bought 6 at £1.29 each. Thanks for sharing, I never go in Lidl, so I would have missed this.

I'm gutted, just been to the Lidl by me and they havent got any :sad:

I think I'll pop in after work for one. I only bought one last week though :(

I went into there today, what a fab bargain!!! They're better than the one I already had! Thanks for sharing!!

Anyone else finding that these cheap pumps are effectively leaking upwards :biggrin: i.e. you find lots of product pooling in the top bit that you have to press down. I also wonder if the products are evaporating through the top as I seem to be getting through much more recently.

Anyone else finding that these cheap pumps are effectively leaking upwards :biggrin: i.e. you find lots of product pooling in the top bit that you have to press down. I also wonder if the products are evaporating through the top as I seem to be getting through much more recently.

Definitely juicy Lucy! Evert time I go to use mine there is a pool at the top! Is this with all ump dispensers or just these as they're so handy but seem to be losing a lot of product :(

Mine does that when I try and put it back into my box theres always some that leaks out but once it's in and upright theres no leaking. Also when I get to my next appointment I have to press the thing a few times as though it was the first time used before the polish remover comes out.

Latest posts

Back