Pura Vida's launch night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouffloncake

Reaction score
Hi all!

Some of you know, I moved out of my rented room & moved my business into a larger premises.

Last night was Pura Vida's official launch night & I just thought I would say a big thank you to all the helpful advice I have ound on here & let you know it went really well!

We had over 150 guests & at one point were spilling out into the street.

We offered goodie bags on arrival packed with samples & vouchers, had a free entery to a lucky dip where guests filled out their contact details for the chance to win a £10 gift voucher & we held a charity raffle. We raised over £250 which will go to Jo's Trust, a charity I feel connected to.

I have to give Tantrick a very big thank you for their their kindness & support - I sopke to Colin & he went way beyond what was expected - what a star!

Susan Molyneux were also very kind & provided us with some goodies as did SpaRitual.

Bio Sculpture were also very helpful & have to say once again, their customer service was great. Lovely to know the product houses are willing to back a small business & help out as much as they did.

Pura Vida will be in next week's local paper & I am happy to report, even tho it is early days, initial interest has been strong.

I have uploaded some photo's if anybody would like to take a peek.

Penny

Well done Penny! Your salon looks great and I wish you every success for the future. Good luck! xxx:)

That sounds great and good luck with it but this would be better placed in the blog section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back