Purple colour mix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilleypops

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, im at college on my L2. I recently had my hair done at a salon and had some purple undertones put in. In terms of the colour, i love it but it has faded slightly. I wondered if I used koleston perfect special mix in 0/66 with 3% if it'd refresh the colour?

Also I do get really confused by hair colour ratios etc but love working with colour. Could anyone recommend a website/book etc that will explain things in 'simple' form to me?

There is no simple form of colour. It's an exact science and can't be simplified. If you find your struggling look into doing extra colour courses. Xoxo

Your NVQ hairdressing book should be all you really need for basic colouring. Ask your tutor if you're struggling.

PS, colouring is a pain in the ass at first with undertones/depth/levels etc, but once you crack it, it's a breeze.

theres books on colour correction if you look on amazon which are aimed at level 3 these might help , also try behind the chair . com it has massive amounts of stuff on there from formulas to foil placement etc..
good luck x

apologies for the lae reply and thank you for your advice x x

Latest posts

Back