question for spray tan trainers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done you!:hug::hug:

louise or any of the tantrick geeks when you do the training do you go to them or do they come to your salon.:)

I do both, they can come to me, or i go to them (for an extra charge)

HTH

xx

louise or any of the tantrick geeks when you do the training do you go to them or do they come to your salon.:)
We do it all ways
you can come to us in our salons
or we will come to you in your salons or homes
and we go into colleges and teach the peeps on beauty courses, as spray tanning is never on the curriculum hth

wow that was quick thanks geeks:hug::hug:

Hi louise
Thanks a million chick! yeah you guys are all so helpful and collin is the same. Need to get a flight to aberdeen organised to do the training.i done the calgel gel nail course and to be honest i have not really used it much maybe it just was not the right course. great to talk to you.:hug::hug:

Ok guy's now your making me :o..we will get you to Aberdeen somehow even if we have to come get you ourselves:hug:..you ever been on the back of a Harley??

Thank's for being the first Tantrick spraytan'er in Northern Ireland for some time now and we look forward very much to you comming on board as a trainer and joining the fantastic team we have here on the mainland....remember "Tantrick trainers do it anywhere"...sorry girls but couldnt resist that one:Grope:...actually makes for a good slogan hey???

Oh hi thanks collin you are very cheeky,:smack: but hey you have to admit its catchy :lol:! yeah let me know how when the harley coming to northern ireland.looking forward to hearing form ya. you have a great bunch of geeks working for you.:hug:

Oh hi thanks collin you are very cheeky,:smack: but hey you have to admit its catchy :lol:! yeah let me know how when the harley coming to northern ireland.looking forward to hearing form ya. you have a great bunch of geeks working for you.:hug:

We certainly do have a fantastic bunch of ladies that support us and our customers...

Just warming up the bike as I type...do you look good in leathers???should make Ireland in about 2 weeks as have to stop on route at every drinking hole..cokes of course :)

Yeah of course i do,:smack: dare you ask! yeah two weeks by time you stop in all the drinking holes over here it could be months man!:lol: speak to you soon

ok geeks, I've been thinking a lot recently about getting into spray tan training... if I were to do a training course with a spray tan company say 'Tantrick' for arguments sake, would I need the 7303 teaching course? sounds like a nightmare from this thread! :eek: also, would I as a trainer need to up my insurance to cover professional indemnity insurance or something incase the person I trained felt that I was responsible for not training them correctly or something? (just an example) or is that sort of thing covered for you by the brand that you are training for?

Do you need something extra insurance wise to cover you while you are teaching students? is this covered by the 'brand'?

Do any of you teach for more than one brand?

As a trainer does your course cover the different types of equipment available so that you dont get to the trainees house and they have a machine you have not used before?

sorry for all the questions but my mind is buzzing at the mo! :green:

ok geeks, I've been thinking a lot recently about getting into spray tan training... if I were to do a training course with a spray tan company say 'Tantrick' for arguments sake, would I need the 7303 teaching course? sounds like a nightmare from this thread! :eek: also, would I as a trainer need to up my insurance to cover professional indemnity insurance or something incase the person I trained felt that I was responsible for not training them correctly or something? (just an example) or is that sort of thing covered for you by the brand that you are training for?

Do you need something extra insurance wise to cover you while you are teaching students? is this covered by the 'brand'?

Do any of you teach for more than one brand?

As a trainer does your course cover the different types of equipment available so that you don't get to the trainees house and they have a machine you have not used before?

sorry for all the questions but my mind is buzzing at the mo! :green:

At the mo... no you don't need 7303 but i am doing it at the min, and my tutor said soon, the government said anyone whats wanting to train anything they will have to have it. I don't know if the will go for private companies or not but i think it could.

I have PM'd

thanks for that, what about the insurance side of things? :eek:

Latest posts

Back