Quick - L'Oreal please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammi74

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm still a relative newbie and working on my colour skills! having been trained with and always used Wella, i've come across some l'oreal hi richesse colours at a great price i'm thinking of investing in and trying out,
Question is:

Can I use standard 9% peroxide developer with this or do i have to get the richesse developer as it states something about only lifting 1 and a half levels??? as i'll be using these colors mainly for highlights and may want to life 2/3 levels -confused.com

many thanks XXX:lol:

I dont think hi richesse is your best option for highlights hun, they tend to be quite dark, if im wanting to achieve base 5 in richesse i will always put a 6 on! They are great colours though but i have found best results are always with richesse developer

Alexandra x

ah thanks, appreciate your advice, i will stick with what i know as i have good results, dont want to compromise on quality of end result just because the colours are a bargain! :lol:

Exactly :) ...i could do with that offer actually we use loads of richesse!

Alexandra x

Latest posts

Back