Quick question about Tantrick training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skymark

Lisamarie
Reaction score
Just wondering whether to do the Tantrick training you need to already be qualified in beauty therapy?

Was wondering whether I could take on the training or not.

Would have pm'd this to one of the trainers but though it's worth putting on a thread just in case others have wondered too.

Any help appreciated.

:hug:
x x x

:) No you don't need to be qualified in beauty. I was only qualified to do nails when i decided to do the spray tanning and since then i have done a course in waxing. Go for it hun x.

You do not need a qualification in beauty,
we would not judge you if all you ever wanted to do in your career was spray tanning, lots of people only offer this as a service and do very well from it hth :hug:

That is good to know. Spray tanning is something I *might* decide to learn eventually (to compliment my body painting) but I am not at a stage where I'd want to do an entire beauty course!

Just wondering whether to do the Tantrick training you need to already be qualified in beauty therapy?

Would have pm'd this to one of the trainers but though it's worth putting on a thread just in case others have wondered too.

Any help appreciated.

x x x
you can do spray tanning without any beauty experience

There are two main criteria that you will need for Tantrick training

1) A desire to offer spraytan services to your customers
2) A willingness to be tought

Our training course and trainers will give you everything else you need to become compitent at what you do

Good luck

Thank you all for your time in replying.

I'm happy to hear that I can crack on with organising training.

Any help appreciated.

x x x

As long as you show an interest in tanning then thats fine.

To ensure that you choose the right training make sure that they cover the following

1. health and safety
2. skin types
3. tanning solutions
4. contra-indications
5. contra-actions
6. pre treatment procedures
7. the equipment
8. the process of application
9. post application procedure

All these are important factors in becoming a spray tan technicain. They will help you no end in your new venture !!!!

Tan On and good luck !!!!

Last edited:
As long as you show an interest in tanning then thats fine.

To ensure that you choose the right training make sure that they cover the following

1. health and safety
2. skin types
3. tanning solutions
4. contra-indications
5. contra-actions
6. pre treatment procedures
7. the equipment
8. the process of application
9. post application procedure

All these are important factors in becoming a spray tan technicain. They will help you no end in your new venture !!!!

Tan On and good luck !!!!

Tantrick training of course will cover all these areas and more for you:hug:

Latest posts

Back