Quick question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbug

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I have only posted a few times and I'm trying to take in all the advice and hints that everyone has given (which by the way is a gift!!!!) I want to attempt a full set this weekend but can't head up to my beauty supply place that carries opi or creative which I use to work with. So Im just going to head up to Sallys and I was wondering if anyone has worked with Beauty Secrets? If so what did you think of it and which products with that line work best? Any hints that will make this a bit easier to refresh myself would be wonderful! Wish me luck its been about 10 years since Ive done a set! Thank you :)

Hi

Never heard of it but i just wanted to say good luck. :lol: its just like riding a bike.

Thank you much!!!

Hiya..x

I havent heard of them either.. sorry..did i read right ..you have done creative but many years ago..? does this mean you can longer order from them..? have you rang designer nails...? let us know how you get on.. x

NailStyle said:
Hiya..x

I havent heard of them either.. sorry..did i read right ..you have done creative but many years ago..? does this mean you can longer order from them..? have you rang designer nails...? let us know how you get on.. x

I am doing them this weekend so I dont have time to run up to where they sell the product to get them so I figured Id just give this a whirl until I can run up next week. (I live in the sticks lol)

ahhhh...i see...shame as designer nails is next day delivery...xxx

cbug said:
hi everyone,

I have only posted a few times and I'm trying to take in all the advice and hints that everyone has given (which by the way is a gift!!!!) I want to attempt a full set this weekend but can't head up to my beauty supply place that carries opi or creative which I use to work with. So Im just going to head up to Sallys and I was wondering if anyone has worked with Beauty Secrets? If so what did you think of it and which products with that line work best? Any hints that will make this a bit easier to refresh myself would be wonderful! Wish me luck its been about 10 years since Ive done a set! Thank you :)

Most Sally's wholesalers carry OPI stock, hopefully your local one will too.

not much help, I know!!

I've used it before, but wouldn't really recommend it (especially if you're going for a pink and white natural look). But if you do get them, make sure you use their line of disinfectant and primer. And I would suggest polishing them because they don't have a very natural color.

Sally's in my hometown doesn't carry OPI - unfortunately!

FYI... I order from www.eznails.com and click on the salon store for the professional products. They have a lot of deals and specials that my local professionals only store doesn't carry.

I have decided after reading everyones advice to go with creative. My moms voice rings true in my head..you get what you pay for! :)
I dont know why I never even thought of looking on line and especially next day service. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back