Radio frequency light machines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard of RF with LED?
Im also looking to add RF to my treatment repertoire, but unsure which company to consider. I do understand that bi-polar is better!!

Ive been looking at Carlton Thermavisage which is multi polar, they are reputable!
They are having a VAt free day this thursday so worth checking them out.

Has anyone heard of RF with LED?
Im also looking to add RF to my treatment repertoire, but unsure which company to consider. I do understand that bi-polar is better!!

Hi there,
Kathleen Natural has just launched Power Sculpt, a new device that combines all 3 technologies LED, RF and ULTRASONIC.
It is hand held and portable and easy to use.
With free training.
DM me for more information.
Many thanks
Rachel x

Heaven Skincare offer an RF with led machine. It also does ultrasonic cavitation. The results are instant - it lifts, firms and plumps, reduces pigmentation and slims fat. Fabulous Darling. It's the brand which Deborah Mitchell set up with her famous beesting products and facial techniques.

I have to say the machine is amazing and so are the lovely people behind the brand. Not many businesses invite you tea and a business masterclass with the multimillionaire owner!

I can't remember how much I put down as a deposit - sorry, I think there were two options with a choice of larger deposit and smaller monthly rental or the other way round. I went for the £240 (inc VAT) monthly payment option. I think the other option was paying twice this amount per month.

Latest posts

Back