Rainbow Glitter Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarita

Reaction score
Heloooo, thought i would share my wacky mood with my rainbow nails. I got a little bored with my pink & whites so went a bit wacky.. i only have them on one hand though!:lol:

I'd be very surprised if they don't get noticed! They are lovely, I like to be different.:D

thanks Jo. i get bored easily and like experimenting, the problem is sometimes trying to think of ideas all the time!

Woo hoo they look great! Well done chic! x

Very pretty!! You could do red, white and blue for the Royal Wedding too (hee hee) Or not...... Are they easy to do? Especially if one is a complete beginner!!:)

Very nice I do love looking at all the photos.

Caz xxx

sarita said:
Heloooo, thought i would share my wacky mood with my rainbow nails. I got a little bored with my pink & whites so went a bit wacky.. i only have them on one hand though!:lol:

Big thumbs up from me!!
They are very funky- I like:)

FlybyNight said:
Very pretty!! You could do red, white and blue for the Royal Wedding too (hee hee) Or not...... Are they easy to do? Especially if one is a complete beginner!!:)

Hiya, yes quite easy but just a bit fiddly i suppose, what nails do u do?

If youre doing it from scratch i would put a form under the free edge then just place glitters on one at a time, i do all 5 nails in red first, then come back to the first finger again and place the next colour on all 5 again...and so on

hope this makes sense. its fiddly but fun. I didnt fancy putting all the colours of the rainbow on, imagine how long the nails would end up!!:)

Latest posts

Back