re-training advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
As I have not visited the nail geek for sometime, due to health (not been good) and family circumstances, may I firstly say hello and a happy new year and how good it feels to re-surface. The next thing is as I have not been running my business for a while, which has lost me clients etc, which couldnt be helped, I think I am in need of some retraining and some confidence in getting me back on form. Could any fellow nail geeks help me out with some info on the request, I am Creative trained and wonder if creative do any sort of re-train or classes I maybe able to do. Thankyou for your help, its good to be back.

Kind Regards
Carol at Cottage Nails

Creative do Skill building days which are great at tweeking areas that need up dating or building on.

i would call creative and speak to someone there and see what they have to offer/say :D

Welcome back Carol ... glad to hear things are on the mend and I hope that 2006 will be a happier and healthier year for you.

Call 0113 275 0433 and speak to an Academy Adviser about the best future options for you. there are lots of different choices available. You know they will only be too pleased to help you.

:D thankyou jen,bell, and gigi for all your replies, I shall ring creative on Tuesday. Wish me luck. x

Carol
Cottage Nails

Hi Carol,

Welcome back, glad to hear you are OK now. Skill building or 1-2-1 seems to be a good idea but, as said before, ring Creative on Tuesday.

Cathy

Hi there, has anyone done skill building, what does it entail and will it refresh previous training skills to enable me back on track.

CAROL
COTTAGE NAILS

Skill Building is basically what it says .... you spend a day working on an area of nail enhancement that you would like to improve on. ie smile lines, mix ratio, lifting, rebalancing etc etc. I have had a skill building day where I worked on white ratio and sculpting. Its really up to you what you feel extra help in. The same applies with one2one ... your educator is there to help you with any problems you may be having. If you are not wanting to change media and wanting to update your skills you have already, then you will prolly get lots out of a skill build day. But speaking to the educators at Creative will be beneficial to you as they are the ones who could advise you best.

Best of luck ... :)

Latest posts

Back