rebalances and infills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
hi all, this may sound like a silly question but what is the difference between a rebalance and an infill? don't frown please, still a fairly new tek lol! x

an infill is where you just remove any lifting and back fill zone 3, a rebalance is where again you remove any lifting and thin the whole nail, you smooth down zone 2 as this will now be in zone 1 and making the nail top heavy so causing lifting and breakages. you then reapply a nice thin coat of product and you infill zone 3, rebuild the apex in zone 2 and re create your smile line in zone 1 making it nice and thin and as good as new.

x

cheers hun, that's what i thought but wanted to make sure x

i had a hard time picking this up also. Took a while but i understand now. Your not alone hun.

xxx

thanks amy, you know when you just feel in two minds about posting a thread? that's how i felt but at least i know now xx

Your not the only one girls, took me a while to figure it out more because some call it one thing and tohers call it the other, can be very confusing being a nail technician sometimes lol
x

Hi Emma,

I'm glad you asked too because I wondered the very same thing

Latest posts

Back