Recommendations for web designers, logos and stationery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
i need recommendations for web site designers
logo designers and stationers (not vista print)
many thanks
blush09

if you can help with any of the above and are allowed id be grateful if you could post links to your websites, many thanks

I can vouch for Ruth,
she does great sites, and is doing me one when i get my backside into gear and send the info need, (sorry Ruth :hug:)

I can vouch for Ruth,
she does great sites, and is doing me one when i get my backside into gear and send the info need, (sorry Ruth :hug:)

Thanks Lou :)

No worries about the delay, am just finishing another couple of sites off at the mo anyway. Will probably have a chance to do some stuff towards the end of next week when Sonia goes into hospital too. Just like at home in the evenings, we'll be geeking next to each other on our laptops in hospital if all goes to plan lol. Have even ordered a wireless broadband dongle so we can catch up on email etc (although am not sure if we'd be allowed to use that on the ward on account of possible radio interference messing with medical equipment and whatnot)...

mr site is a great site making tool, my other sites have been done with that and i love that package. I wont post it up here in case am not allowed to, its a wedding product site. pm me if you want to see a website done with mr site.

logo designers, get in touch with carl, verve design they are ace. they have done my logo and are doing flyers and a price list for me at the mo. I really rate him, his customer service is first class.

tigi

Debug design did my website, leaflets and business cards and they are fabulous, even better than I could imagine, and they were in the Times 2 weeks ago as they are soo good!

logo designers, get in touch with carl, verve design they are ace. they have done my logo and are doing flyers and a price list for me at the mo. I really rate him, his customer service is first class.

tigi
I highly recommend Carl too. He's designed
2 logos (1 training 1 therapy)
certificate
prospectus

i had my magazine website WAH Magazine and my coming soon salon site WAH Nails by ConvoyMedia Convoy Media very reasonable price and more importantly they are patient with excellent communication and they seem to never sleep! I would email them at 4am with a random idea and get instant responses!

They built it but i designed it myself. I trained in fashion graphics so I designed it on Photoshop and he built it to my templates.

Jiro Bevis did my logo - :::Jiro Bevis::: he is a super cool illustrator but can also do simple graphics. Again patient and cheap.

I REALLY recommend looking outside of traditional salon graphics to stand out for the crowd. You dont want to look like everyone else. I used the cheesy "Nails" sign in my logo as an ironic element.

Aldgate Press produced my amazing postcards. Brilliant quality print and helpful if you are unfamiliar with the design process.

I can help you if you need anymore advice. I'm done numerous print jobs for big clients like Nike, as a stylist.

Carl from Vervedesigns.co.uk is great. He did my logo for me and was very patient with my basically unrealistic demands! Poor chap! And I recently asked him to shrink my logo for me as well after several weeks and he just did it! Such quick and friendly service! Got to love it! Lx

A fellow geek, Seanie, is just finishing off my new site for me. He has been fantastic and I would fully recommend him. Pm me if you would like details
xx

Latest posts

Back