Reflexology and Reiki

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmawin

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Iam about to take on a therapist who will renting a room she will be doing reiki and refle. As I want her to come under my salon banner, I will having some menues and flyer done. However I am strugggling with how to word the treatments as I am not trained. the therapist has done a little write up for each but it is a bit to technical for clients to understand. Has anyone got any ideas. I would be very grateful
Emmawin:)

Hi
Hippy Chick thanks for your help it was really useful
Emma:)

The Reiki lady I go to describes it as 'balancing the energy so it's evenly distributed around the body and equal on both sides of the body'. She says we ache when we're doing too much on one side of the body. The right hand side is masculine (physical) and the left hand side is feminine (emotional).

When the right had side aches you're being too physically active and doing too much hard yakka. When the left hand side of the body aches you're not taking care of 'self', too many emotions running high, too much thinking, and not enough relaxing or taking time out for YOU.

I think you and your clients are going to love having the Reiki lady there :green:

Latest posts

Back