Refresher cutting course wanted, advise please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLey3

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently trying to get back into my hairdressing...... I'm looking for refresher courses. I also wanted to look into hair extensions and have a course booked in for hair up bride/prom as have enjoyed doing that in the past for friends weddings.

I have found a colour refreshers course through Sallys, but can not find a cutting one? As for extensions I am so unsure of who to train with and what hair to use? Also can you use any hair even if you don't train with them i.e. easilocks?

Please if you can give any info on the above then I would be very grateful.... I am on maternity leave right now so would love to get my courses in before I return to work the end of July.

Thank you x

ps.... also had an email from Oakley academy for extensions are they any good?

look at the main product houses , wella do cutting , loreal , redken , all of them do a huge number of different courses , aswell as your locals sallys etc..

i know how you feel as i left hair for a fair few years when i had my kids and just got back into it the past 2 yrs , its been hard but i have done a lot of extra classes , you will pick it back up it just takes a bit of practice , also dvds are good the sasoon abc of cutting is brilliant

Alan Howard's website has a list of courses they have running and were, or contact your chosen colour house to ask for any information on courses to be emailed to you where you can look and choose what you want when you have time xoxo

Im just doing a hair extension course in June and i have personally gone with Studio58 but i did also look at KM training, i am on a 3 type course which costs £299 with studio58 and £279 on offer currently i think with KM - hope that helps with the extension part.

Hey All,

Thank you for the response..... I looked into studio58 also but have now booked with hair rebellion for this month. Thank you for you help :)

I will be looking into the info above for the cutting refresher course

Thanks again x

If you can travel to Bristol, both Aston & Fincher and Capital run colour and cutting courses.

Latest posts

Back